Sony Ericsson T630

yup well. those africans have gotta learn. and tbh im just being truefull. the phone is a heap.

micraisok said:
And this is only for UK residents. I dont care how high up in the royal family you are, how sick your son is, or how close your girlfriends birthday is. THIS PHONE WILL NOT BE SENT TO AFRICA, or any other countries for that matter.

Will you post this france?

micraisok said:
why you ask?
As a joke because of....

Originally Posted by micraisok
And this is only for UK residents. I dont care how high up in the royal family you are, how sick your son is, or how close your girlfriends birthday is. THIS PHONE WILL NOT BE SENT TO AFRICA, or any other countries for that matter.

LOL

I dont care how high up in the royal family you are, how sick your son is, or how close your girlfriends birthday is. THIS PHONE WILL NOT BE SENT TO AFRICA,

Lmao! Ive had people ask if i'd sell parts to France and stuff. I've also seen africans asking about sending bog standard K10's and stuff over there too. Some real dodgey people on ebay!

hehe at the france comment hughs. i could tell if you were serious or not. thought you might of wanted it for someone over there.

and yeah arnold, i dunno how they think they can get away with it

not harsh words at all amanda....ive sold 4 phone on ebay and nigirian scammers and african scammers are sooo annoying and cost me so much money

lol, love the comeback mate, same happend to me, a lady claiming she is from USA, living in holand wanting to send to nigeria... And then sent me the worst fake paypal payment recived email ever...

I hate scammers, why can't they make a real honest living...

D4R73N said:
lol, love the comeback mate, same happend to me, a lady claiming she is from USA, living in holand wanting to send to nigeria... And then sent me the worst fake paypal payment recived email ever...

I hate scammers, why can't they make a real honest living...

hehe thought id have a but of fun with them. that one you've just posted is ridiculous

micraisok said:
hehe thought id have a but of fun with them. that one you've just posted is ridiculous

If in doubt, wait for the money to go into your account before sending the package!

Back