so tempted! :D

DEFINATELY A K10 but i think i'd give that paticular one a mis those doors look knackered and if thats the rust there the sills are probably mullered too! Be patient you'll find a good one and there is absolutely loads you can do to them! There are most mods available but certai items are harder to come by, however to turn it into a super s interior is a doodle you'd be best asking ed, mark ad speedle about the engine side of it!!! Gotta go three door as well!!!! Looks so much better! If it was me i'd have a shop around there's plenty of K10's in much better condition and at wicked prices! Just my opinion though!

There is a Red 1.2 GS is my road, 1 or 2 dents on the boot, but its better that that, they want about 350-400...

i like the k10 cos you have to think a bit more to do them up, no off the shelf stuff for them apart from lowering springs and shocks, there reliable, cheap to run, little underpowered, best get a 1.2 as this is much better than a 1.0, theres not much to talk about interior wise apart from a 1.0 super or a super s which has the best.

its all about character in them, theres not many about so there unique, you wont cry if you lamp it in a bush or the engine falls out, the engine bay is easy to work on, you can lift the engine up and mount it in the bay without the need for a crane. its the only micra that has a decent factory bodykit.
the only downside is some of them dont come with even a rear anti roll bar(like my 1.0l), its more than likely if you get a 1.2 it will come with a rear but still no front but one can be sourced.

go for it, ive got a k11 and a k10 and i think even standard the k10 had a more positive drive about it, it will be like a go cart when i sort out the suspention

Definitly get a K10 with an MOT, and preferably one with a lower milage than the one in the above auction.

they only come in 1.0 and 1.2, the 1.2 is about as fast as a 1.3 k11, maybe not top end but 0-60 its about the same

Back