So I've Got Some 17"s For My K11.............

yes they will fit but i think they will look to big have you got it lowered etc and you have posted in the wrong section

Post changed to the correct section

I would recommend checking clearences as I know some one on here had a 40mm drop with 17's but needed rubber bands for tyres and the arches rolled and a part cut away on the pass side (where the gear box sits i think).

Alot of work for a few inches more. TBH if you want that look go for it but I'd suggest 15" as it doesn't inpeed your speed much.

Thanks for the fast replies dudes, The reason I may be putting them on is because I've got them lying around doing owt. My car's not lowered at all btw.

17's on a k11 usually looks tacky and too big but depending on the wheel you might pull it it off.I would'nt go more than 15" on a k11 tbh

Thanks for the fast replies dudes, The reason I may be putting them on is because I've got them lying around doing owt. My car's not lowered at all btw.

you do realise it will ride and handle like a boat?

not only this but it will ruin any acceleration and i reckon they will be so heavy it'll slow your car right down...

i would say go smaller, but each to their own...

Good luck (Y)

17's?

Get the tiniest tyres you can, drop it as much as possible (thats as much as possible not as much as is sensible!) so there is plenty of tuck.

Low and slow is the tempo.

Small car big wheels, How's this work for you:

CIMG0294.jpg

Though thats only rolling on 16's

micra will rub under load at the front of the rear arch, you will also lose a small amount of your turning circle.

Although it has been done several times over the years the most successful fitment of 17's were ones that were at most 7" wide and had the arch lips rolled. You can live without the arches being rolled however i would personally recommend you do

Thanks for the suggestions all, The thing is this K11 is my daily commuter to both jobs. It's got a rusted passenger wing and orrible little steelies...Just trying to get it insured at the moment before any madness commences. :D

I'd totally suggest getting the rust sorted out before slapping 17" on it as it'll look silly. Also remember you'll need really thin tyres 40 - maybe even 35 profile.

I'll check them out properly. Apparently they were on a friends micra k11 before. They don't have any cut marks on them so i would say they fitted fine. Thanks again all. :)

Back