so i got my insurance but i cant tax online

i brought my 1.0ltr micra wave m reg 3 weeks ago and insurance wanted £3000. i managed to get it for £1500 but i had to wait till i was 21. to day is the day and so my insurance is now active yet some bezar reason i tried to tax online because i was at work and its saying no insurance can be found :mad: can i tax at the post office with a cover note? im desperate to drive and its so anoying.

its because the system isnt up to date it will take about 2-3 day to come up as inshured same for the police data base. just give them a ring and explane to them and no doubt they will ask for the policy number and thaat should do it.

maybe its not gone through yet becuse they have it on certain times or you can ask what time you want it active by. ring insurance up and ask them.

£1500 is ALOT at 21
im paying £604 on my k10 1.0ltr and im 18 with 1 years ncb

yeah just take log book (v5) and certificate of insurance and a MOT in to a post office and buy it over the counter.

not sure if you can use a cover note, im sure you probably can

its because the system isnt up to date it will take about 2-3 day to come up as inshured same for the police data base. just give them a ring and explane to them and no doubt they will ask for the policy number and thaat should do it.

yea i didnt think it takes that long. i suppose i just gotta be patient.

£1500 is ALOT at 21
im paying £604 on my k10 1.0ltr and im 18 with 1 years ncb

yeah just take log book (v5) and certificate of insurance and a MOT in to a post office and buy it over the counter.

not sure if you can use a cover note, im sure you probably can

your a lucky man and i supose i live in a lower thieft rate area then me and doesnt have 3 points lol

you can go into the post office with the correct documents and the policy number and they will tax it for you bud :)

you can go into the post office with the correct documents and the policy number and they will tax it for you bud :)

nice one, "i supose im getting up late for work monday" lol be there at post office at opening time strait to work and say im sorry boss but alarm never went off lol

I can't insure cars online either because I have trade insurance.
Even though my daily driver is mentioned on the policy (with my policy you have to tell them if you are driving the car for longer than 2 weeks) I can't do it.
Means I have to queue for ages then get sneered at by the post office lady tomorrow!

I can't insure cars online either because I have trade insurance.
Even though my daily driver is mentioned on the policy (with my policy you have to tell them if you are driving the car for longer than 2 weeks) I can't do it.
Means I have to queue for ages then get sneered at by the post office lady tomorrow!

same with me mate (Y) there is a few this to having trade inshurance that set you back and it can be quight annoying somtimes

Back