Sniff, sniff

cisco

» CMF Member
Hehe - Nah couldn't bring myself to go to the "bogan olympics".

Wouldn't mind watching the go-to-whoa event, that's pretty cool. Some cool things at Summernats, but also a lot of bogans driving around Canberra like lunatics. Many of them the typical duds who drive right up your arse because small cars offend them. Also many good ones who can appreciate other cars, but the bad ones giving the broader group a bad name. A fair few police on the roads doing random pullovers and checking jabbed-up vehicles.

Last year or the year before I was jabbing around in blue monster on the Friday evening of summernats. Was pretty funny, but you can't race or anything, just surprise a few people subtly.

Its a good time to cruise around and check out a lot of nice interesting cars - such a variety. Saw some ridiculous street-legal orange and white big Chev thing. I swear the rear tyres were about 2 feet wide, 100% totally setup for the strip. Would be a pretty fast quarter mile competitor I'm sure. Some massive big block engine no doubt.

I think lately more and more Japanese and turbo type cars coming along to mix things up a bit.

Back