Slight return & bye bye micra. Do you want it? :)

H

Herr_spl1ff

After a lengthy absence I've managed to reappear to pretty much announce the end of my Micra owning days. Due to a 150mile daily round trip I'm after a diesel & getting rid of the Micra collection to stop me being single & have enough space to start brewing biodiesel :)

So, I will shortly post details of things I have to get rid of, including the car but in the mean time if anyone needs anything or is interested in anything, let me know.

Car and bits are all K10 and I do have most things from trim fasteners to engines/gearboxes...

Cheers,
Ben

tse_adam said:
im sorry to hear that, but owning a micra doesnt necessarily means no gf.

It definitly doesnt! as everyone knows Ems has one :)

Anyway, although i've met you once before (at umar's), i cant remember what your car looks like. Any pictures?

Hahaha, totally not what I meant! :) my gf has been with me almost as long as the car but now we have a house together she's put her foot down on the roughly 4 car loads of wombled micra bits. Got to get rid & buy something I don't have to spend all my free time on! (my idea after getting a more full on job :( ) Dissapointing but that's life I guess...

Micra is a black/silver Collette, there are old pics on the site I think. Just gauging interest at the mo but will post pics and spec in buy & sell shortly I hope!

Linky...

Are the subframes removable from the seats!!! also, where did you get them made?

Umm, they are but not sure how useful they'd be. I got them made in my garage by my dad and myself :) They're made of angle iron for the driver's seat & gate hinges for the passenger as it has a tilt mechanism... Fairly specific fit I guess!

Matt: FTW?? The wheels are in my basement at the mo, you cna have them with good tread rubber on, make me a reasonable offer... There are 5 and 15 wheel nuts as 1 was snapped off by a spanner monkey with an airgun grr. Could cost up to 4quid for a single replacement bolt as they are a stupid thread pitch (1.25 fine x I think M12) and have to be custom made.

FTW = for the win!!!!!!!!

eDIT: just relised i can't send you pm's, is there an email address i can contact you on r.e. the wheels?

Lol! Take it you approve then :)

Try me at: the_viking_er1k at yahoo dot co dot uk

Back