Skodas new car!!

Y do people have to copy each other all the time now!!!! What's happened to all the diff shapes there used to b, they're all clones in diff forms now lol!!!

skoda said:
There will be six engines – three petrol motors and three turbodiesels – ranging from 1.2 to 1.9 litres and 64 to 105bhp

so you could beat it in a k10... what a nice waste of effort

but but but but... it has a huge panoramic sunroof* :D
You know what that means, it's extra hot in the summer!

*Standard on Roomster 3, optional on Roomster 1 and 2

i like it! i think they have gone for the MPV/estate look n function, its diffrent imo, compared to the focus CMAX,reno ESPACE, ZAFIRA which tbh, all look n do the same, thats diffrent....................abit.......:S

I quite like it, nothing wrong with that.

The chrome bit with the badge on reminds me of a mazda 323, but I really like the sunroof thing.

But they called it Roomster :laugh: what a rubbish name, and its a budget MPV so I automatically hate it because there will be hundreds of the famous bournemouth elderly people buying them!!

Its a family car, they've obviously gone to some effort to do something practical for the family buyer. It'll be reasonably cheap (compared to s-max etc), it'll be fairly frugal (despite the under HP engines), it's designed around familys, I think it's great.

Who wants cars to all look the same? my Vec C is boring because it looks like every other large saloon on the roads.

Vectra estates in black with privacy glass, now they look like herses, that looks like the ####### child of an octavia and a berlingo.

Whats with the #####? I used the word in it's correct meaning?

Back