» CMF Member
Blatz comp

Attachments

• 45481.jpg
    45481.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 21

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
Uhh.. what's the big canister thing right above the exhaust manifold? It almost looks like it's got fuel lines going to it from the fuel pressure reg.. Unleash the power within? Haha...

It's definitely clean and shiny :)

---dens

deNs WROTE:

" It almost looks like it's got fuel lines going to it from the fuel pressure reg.. <BR><BR>It's definitely clean and shiny :)<BR><BR>---dens

dens, stop squinting and open your eyes.. you'll see that the drivers side of the canister connects to the pcv valve and the passenger side goes around and connects to the hose that used to be connected to the pcv valve.... it would be there to try and "catch" any oil from going into the intake manifold. kinda useless once it fills up past the level of the hose entries unless you check and drain it regularly if needed.

pretty hectic/riced up ride you have there.. i find it pretty amusing that your "regulations" are strict.. yet your allowed to have a vented to atmosphere catch can? i wonder if the horsepower benefit actually outweights the weight of all that voltage stabilization/earthing/wiring/neons you have there.

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
turbo march-rolling shell WROTE:

"dens, stop squinting and open your eyes.. you'll see that the drivers side of the canister connects to the pcv valve and the passenger side goes around and connects to the hose that used to be connected to the pcv valve.... it would be there to try and "catch" any oil from going into the intake manifold. kinda useless once it fills up past the level of the hose entries unless you check and drain it regularly if needed.

I was tired damnit! Yes I was squinting :p You make me sad.

---dens

Back