sikaflex

its not for me tbh..ive sold the impul spoiler and the buyer wants to know how to fit it..didnt want to tell him wrong

edit:cheers

well i used sikaflex to put my spoiler on but t only lasted about 3 months, i went to several bodyshops and they all told me to use no more nails. yeah the everyday house stuff. its worked so far fingers crossed

I wouldn't use stikaflex really. It didn't stick my spoiler on very well. Best bet is to bolt it on properly then maybe just use some of that to hold it in place. That is more of a sealant rather than an adhesive. :)

micra man said:
I wouldn't use stikaflex really. It didn't stick my spoiler on very well. Best bet is to bolt it on properly then maybe just use some of that to hold it in place. That is more of a sealant rather than an adhesive. :)

the spioler has to be bonded on..its got two small clips that hold onto the glass and the rest you have to bond

its a massive spoiler and it goes onto glass so it needs strength but cant bolt through glass

stickaflex has a problem sticking to fibreglass as it peels away the layers... If applied properly, with as wide a 'bed' as possible, its usually fine...

Aye stikaflex is the way forward, dont bother with no nails it couldnt hold cement together! Its extremely messy and a pain in the arse to use however

Back