She drinks too much?

G

greyhound

My Micra does about 120 miles with £15. Is that about right with fuel prices hitting the pound mark

IIRC i used to fill my Micra on about £20-25 and would get about 200miles from a tank so that seems about right. Obviously it depends on how its been driven etc.

I may be wrong with the figures quoted as its been months and months since i owned the Micra :(

It also depends on what kind of travelling you're doing, if you do short runs or are stuck in traffic then consumption will be bad.

if you say fuel is 92p/l

then you get 13.8l for £15 (15 x 0.92)

the 13.8L is just over 3 gallons (13.8/4.54)

therefore your fuel consuption is roughly 40mpg which isn't bad but isn't amazing

Takes around £30 to fill me SR and get around 250-280 mark. But been granny driving lately and getting over 300 miles from a tank no problem. Up until half way it goes really slow, after that the fuel seems to disapear.

Chris

Cheers guys, im in the safe zone then-

from a tank no problem. Up until half way it goes really slow, after that the fuel seems to disapear.

exactly the same with my 1.0 SI

mike said:
if you say fuel is 92p/l

then you get 13.8l for £15 (15 x 0.92)

the 13.8L is just over 3 gallons (13.8/4.54)

therefore your fuel consuption is roughly 40mpg which isn't bad but isn't amazing

thats wrong, you get 16.3l of petrol for £15 at 92p/l

Its £15/.92

:D

scottish-sr said:
Up until half way it goes really slow, after that the fuel seems to disapear.
Also the same with my 1.0 auto, it's the way the fuel lever sensor is set up, it's just crappy. I find that the top half of the guage is closer to 2/3 of a tank.

get less than that in the ST. with a bit of remapping i hope to break the 200 mark.

Back