seating question !!

I'm sure they would fit in terms of space and size, but you would have to custom make some sub-frames for the seats to sit on.

I'm sure they would fit in terms of space and size, but you would have to custom make some sub-frames for the seats to sit on.

hmmm...

im just fed up with my interior, and i suffer with a bad back, so is there any bucket type seats as standerd in a micra, k10` s?

hmmm...

im just fed up with my interior, and i suffer with a bad back, so is there any bucket type seats as standerd in a micra, k10` s?
I think the closest thing Nissan did to a bucket seat in the K10, was the seats they created for the K10 Super S. Arnold off here has Super S seats, this is the only pic I can find of them though:

DSCF0115.jpg

Alternatively you could buy bucket seats from ebay or somewhere like that.

I haven't owned a micra long so don't know much about the availability of parts, but I seem to remember someone saying that they're difficult to get hold of. But a breakers yard is your best bet, or ebay, or in the buy and sell section on here.

I haven't owned a micra long so don't know much about the availability of parts, but I seem to remember someone saying that they're difficult to get hold of. But a breakers yard is your best bet, or ebay, or in the buy and sell section on here.

i rember seeing last night some one selling a gold k10 with super s seats, but i cnt find the thread..

and i need to get a din box? to fit a cd player correct?

Here is the thread you are after:

http://micra.org.uk/showthread.php?t=12195&highlight=gold+k10

Not got a clue about the cd player question. I'm ok with everything except electronics, I just can't get my head round it. My best mate re-wired my car for me for my CD player last weekend... he was telling me which wires he was cutting and re-attatching etc, but it stayed in my brain for about 10 seconds before the information vanished.

I had to buy a blank ISO connector...was just a big black connector with a pile of wires coming out of it. lol Not a stereo person really.

I'm pretty sure he;s not breaking the Gold K10.

Your best bet is the scrap yards, on here, or e-bay.

I think the car is going v.cheap, so possibly buy the car for £50, swap the seats, sell the car? Not a great option, but a viable one if you can't find any other seats.

Back