Screwin!

R

Rish16v

Alrite lads, last week some prat T-boned me on my rear quarter and now my beloved SR is a write-off...So has anyone got another one for sale!? Preferably within a reasonable distance in or around London? If so, e-mail me A.S.A.P. with details. Much appreciated.

My e-mail:- [email protected]

sorry to hear about that mate. hope it all gets sorted asap for you. But without sounding like a complete hawk, whats happening with the car. are the insurance taking it or are you gonna have it to break?

Well ideally what I want to do is get another sr or maybe even a super s and do a transfer. The messed up thing is I only got the car back a couple of months ago from my garage after smoothing off the rear end, a custom R34 skyline looking front end, lowered, cat-back straight thru exhaust and a full re-spray! So you can imagine how p*****off I was!
Im not sure whether to buy it back off the insurance company or just transfer all the bits before they take it?

depending on extent of damage.strip it before, and put back to standard as best you can...

buy yourself a nice sr and bang em on... you gonna have to pay for respray anyhow?

btw have you got any pics.. intrested in seeing this bumper...

Well I exaggerated a bit with the R34 style front end! But I designed my own custom bonnet and front splitter. I have a picture shall I e-mail it to you?

Back