Scottish Area

Should There Be A Scottish Section

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

K10Daz

RIP Colin McRae 1968-2007
Well since we are seeing more and more scottish members signing up then i think we should have our own little section as we are not north england :(...I would mod the forum,i dont have a problem doing that if need be! What does everyone else think??

Daz :alien:

Also if you vote, could you possibly post your reasons as to why you voted for that choice..

Voted yes as it would give the Scottish members, which is increasing, a place to talk about and arrange meets etc. Alot of other forums have them too.

come on people, you are voting but not saying why, Kristian,out of interest,why did you vote no??

Daz :alien:

iv voted yes.. even though im frm midlands.. my reason? well.. i think if Scottish members may feel a bit isolated etc and also as Scottish sr mentioned, it would be an excellent opp for arranging meets and would make users north of the border feel more at home etc etc..cheers

Im voting yes.

I guess north meets could include anyone from Bradford up to Inverness and beyond which is a long long way apart, so it sounds like a good idea to seperate north and scotland.

Arnold

Really - there is no point man. There isn't enought Scottish members to justify it, and all of the meets that have taken place, were all in the North Meets section.

This has also been spoken about before, but its pointless really. If we had more that 15 active Scottish members, then maybe. But at the mo, its jst more clutter to the MSC.

Titch :kungfu:

disappointed in you titch we should have our own section jus like scottish sr says to arrang our own meets, may people with micras in scotland dont see a section for us above the border and may think its an english club we deserve our own section however i do see your point titch lets jus see how it goes now.

by the way i voted yes :D

Still don't see the need, as there isn't enought Scottish member really to justify it IMO. And also i spoke to Ed about this a while ago, he was really interested...

You can see Titchs point, there isnt alot of Scottish members, just now anyway. I dont look in the North meet section as I would take that to be northern england, not Scotland. Maybe it would also attract new Scottish members to join up if you had a Scottish section where they could talk and meet other MSC members north of the border. Ach aye, its a braw idea.

Back