Santa Pod

B

benmicrasr

As its getting close, just wondering who's goin on the 9th of October?Is anybody goin from the midlands area?To get a gud start on the runway what roughly do you think your revs need to be at?

Hello. A few people in the national meets thread (members only) have said they'l be there. Theres also quite a few maybes. Hopefully these'l turn in to Yesses!

Lol yesses, did you just make that word up?? :D Great word... aye should be good, just hope that I can make it in my motor now. :)

micra man said:
Lol yesses, did you just make that word up?? :D Great word... aye should be good, just hope that I can make it in my motor now. :)

lol!! i wasnt sure about that word so just typed it anyway :)

You better turn up!! i wanna see your car - theres no pictures in the garage you see :p

benmicrasr said:
Is anybody goin from the midlands area?To get a gud start on the runway what roughly do you think your revs need to be at?

i'll be going from notts thats fairly midlands area.

and for a good launch you wanna have about 4K then dump the clutch however i have never done it up the strip and the surface is sticky so may be higher than on road maybe as much as 5K then dump but it all depends on power and grip, generally 4K is a good place to start from

dave

Back