Sad Day For K10's

D4R73N

Ex. Club Member
Some dude near my college today decided to plow his micra k10 into a rather large post... i think he' ok as the tow truck came without any emergency vehicles... might post some pics of the car on trailer if i find bluetooth...:p

haha...SCREW YOU!!...lol

joking'...its compleatly trashed, your be lucky to have the spoiler in one piece...

Can you get the pictures up ?

If not you could text them to me, because i don't have the capability to view photo messages on my mobile, vodafone sends it to an onilne photo account and then i'll be able to upload it for all to see :D

If you want my mobile number is - 07919314913

steve.moody said:
Can you get the pictures up ?

If not you could text them to me, because i don't have the capability to view photo messages on my mobile, vodafone sends it to an onilne photo account and then i'll be able to upload it for all to see :D

If you want my mobile number is - 07919314913

oi pompey boy! what you drive? best be a k10 :p we will have to meet up sometime i didnt realise there was another MSC person in pompey

D4R73N said:
haha...SCREW YOU!!...lol

joking'...its compleatly trashed, your be lucky to have the spoiler in one piece...

come one then punk! lol all i want is the back seats... iv got a small tear in mine :(

he has a 1.0 k11 if u looked at his pro matt. steve get urself on the south mailing list and intro urself if ya havent already

paul_k10_Lx said:
he has a 1.0 k11 if u looked at his pro matt. steve get urself on the south mailing list and intro urself if ya havent already

yeah i saw that after i posted lol

get a k10 steve k11 are for girls! lol

Speedle said:
yeah i saw that after i posted lol

get a k10 steve k11 are for girls! lol

you want to come to the k11 section and say that? :p
hope he's ok though (the guy that crashed) seeing as not many of you seemed to ask, dam vultures you lot!
:D

Back