REVERB..

CMF_Alex_B

» CMF Member
Hey matty >by Tony's profile he has a Silver Super S ! maybe this is the one you saw around brissy?
soo tony, the unbreakable drivetrain is going in this i presume?

hmm, soo SuperS's in brissy are:

Alex_B Super S Blue
no_jamming Super S Blue
Makes Super S White
new2micra Super S White
eM Super S Silver

+ Tony Super S Silver

Six supers, wow!

Alex

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
Thanks for the tip guys, And yes i drive a silver Super S and have brought the unbreakable drivetrain. don't expect anything amazing just yet, I'll be stock piling parts for probably 18 months or more.
There will be a pic posted in a couple of weeks or so when i get wheels/springs/panhard rod fitted.
Just making final decisions now.
As some of you no i brought some white dials from Germany but turned out to be junk..

CMF_Alex_B

» CMF Member
heh...welcome to the parts stockpiling club, i'm kinda in the same boat.
...With the wheels, gee i dunno, i think white wouldn't work maybe the gold, ask eM as she got new rims for her silver superS recently, (silver rims) maybe you could post a pic of the wheels you like and someone could photoshop them onto eM's car?

Alex

CMF_Alex_B

» CMF Member
nice choice in wheels tony, i'll stick eM onto eM's car (hope you don't mind eM) either very late tonight or tomorrow, off to uni now - got a nice angled picture so we can use the angle of the alloy in the pics above,

Alex

CMF_bosito

» CMF Member
Tony there are pics floating around of my car with both white and gold wheels not quite that gold but it may help as the car is silver. No comparison though when it comes to the actual wheels. Those wheels are awesome my no. 1 choice. They look hot bronze on silver like that b-crews car that is floating around.Good luck.

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
Thanks Alex B, Can't wait to see it.
I wish i knew how to do all this computer stuff.
I've got Micra pictures coming out of my butt and i don't no how to post most of them becauce of the 120Kb max thingy.
I some how stumbled on to a web site one night that was like ebay in japan and every second micra was turboed, or at least had some mods there was loads of them.

Anyway i've got photos but can't post them..

CMF_Alex_B

» CMF Member
wow that chrome is just amazing... prob is will that go out of style, will you be happy with that in 5 years? i don't like black rims that have a shiny edge but thats personal pref anyways, if i were you i'd PM bositio and reverb about what choices they went through, might be able to provide some advice for you,

Alex

CMF_Ghetto Micra

» CMF Member
hehe, fake Volk's... funny. good replica though. hehe. real volk's cost a FORTUNE..

check out these babies, I'm thinking about them for my next car... in 19"x9.5 front and 19"x10.5 rear.. haha

Back