Random stuff really needed

Ok this is a strange request that quite a few will understand...

My partner and I are expecting our first child and will be needing all the kit and kabudal, we have cot (and mattress) pushchair/car seat (3in1 jobbie) but we don't have all the little things that a baby will grow out of in a matter of hours.
So I'm basically asking for hand me downs that are free to a good home, I'll come and collect or pay for postage if need be.

We don't know the sex so it'll be hit or miss lol

like to congratulate you both on the very good news,and the braveness it takes to commit to a young'n in this day/age-instead of a ps3 to play with!!

like to congratulate you both on the very good news,and the braveness it takes to commit to a young'n in this day/age-instead of a ps3 to play with!!

Lol me and the mrs just bought eachother ps3s for Christmas and a puppy husky for us both!
Congratulations karl mate hope your very happy, at least working nights means you won't be kept up all night:grinning:

I usually turn all of Finlays stuff into Rags for my car, lol. But I will start keeping stuff if you want he's 3 inm March so there's a big age gap, lol. Might have some old toys in the loft.

Cheers mate..... the problem is everyone I know who has kids have been selfish and gone and had another grr

Back