Radio code

I'm just wondering, how difficult it is to search and read a little bit before starting a new thread?!
Lost count already of "new" RADIO CODE request threads?
Have you bothered to read, one line above, of this thread?! :unsure::rolleyes:
👉 K12 radio code
My apologies for any confusion. Are you suggesting I should review previous posts to find a thread with the same radio serial number as mine to check the code? I’m sorry for starting a new thread about my serial number. I did read other posts but couldn't find anything with my serial number. I also tried to post my question in an existing thread but couldn't manage it from my mobile. Could you please help me understand what I should do? Sorry again for this, but happy to follow your advices to get my issue sorted and follow the forum rules. Have a good day
I'm just wondering, how difficult it is to search and read a little bit before starting a new thread?!
Lost count already of "new" RADIO CODE request threads?
Have you bothered to read, one line above, of this thread?! :unsure::rolleyes:
👉 K12 radio code

Everything comes to those that wait...... try 6761 or 0761........ Sorry for delay, but as Mika said I get an automatic prompt, when one of the established code threads get answered, odd new threads can get missed....

Everything comes to those that wait...... try 6761 or 0761........ Sorry for delay, but as Mika said I get an automatic prompt, when one of the established code threads get answered, odd new threads can get missed....
Hi i have a 2007 Nissan Note and want a radio code if that’s possible my vin number is SJNFAAE11U1147350

Back