Putting together a list of parts I need.....help please :)

pork

Club Member
Whilst I'm looking for new k10, (after a 4 door if ones about ) I'm gunna buy all parts I want, I know what to do with coilivers from what I learnt with last k10, but want to do more this time with the handling. I was looking at k11 arb, front and rear, also k11 brakes

What I want to know is,

Are all k11 hubs the same? If not which fit k10

Are all k11 brakes the same? If not which do you recommend? Also which pads and discs?

Regarding the arb's, is it worth spending extra dosh on whiteline bars? Also which bushes ?

I'm gunna mod the car parts this time round to fit the coillies, jus so if anything goes pop, I can jus replace shocks.

I had lots of fun last time playing with first car, and appreciated the help from all of you.

You'll notice a difference even with stock k11 arb's, if you want k11 brakes I've got a pair of good condition calipers I don't need :)

Right, received a parcel today with k11 hubs and anti roll bars, there was meant to be calipers but they went somewhere else :-/ meh!

So, I was browsing brake upgrades and saw that sunny calipers fit, with jus a washer added.
Do i use sunny discs? What's the best calipers to go for,pads and discs to?

On the k11 it's a little better but I've got cheap discs and pads, on a k10 I'd imagine it'll feel heaps better than the stock brakes

Nice, ordering coilovers at beginning of month..............still need a car tho haha

At least when I get the car I can just stick all the parts on

Back