Problems that need sorting.

L

Littleleigh

Recently i have been wanting to change my micra a bit, i started t get round with doing the wheels but after t-cutting it and that taking forever i gave up, and it still didnt turn out great. im thinking of painting them black instead so if i get sum trims they may look a little better. Thoughts.
http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/1953/picture42qm.jpg

After messing around to get my door handle off to try and get the door card out (failed) the end of the handle poped off, noooo because i cant get the ###### back on, please help.
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/2322/picture31eq.jpg

My nearside headlight has got some water inside of it, looks like condensation and i dont know what to do ablut it, once again please please help.
http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/8921/picture25wd.jpg

Cheers guys

Images too big, converted to links

With regards to the headlight, on a hot day, take the rubber seal off the back of the light (where the bulb is) and just leave it off all day. The air should get inside and dry it out.

Also, make sure the rubber seal isnt perished, as it'l only happen again in future.

the door cards are tricky as I foud out there are screws hiding in the arm rest and then you got to pop out all the pin things round the edge and bash the door upwards to get it away from the window and it all lifts out as for the window winder handle I havnt a clue

There is a clip that holds the winder in place, it's really awkward to get at. You need to get some long nosed pliers to remove it. It's located between the card and the base of the winder.

AMY said:
There is a clip that holds the winder in place, it's really awkward to get at. You need to get some long nosed pliers to remove it. It's located between the card and the base of the winder.

Yup, it's a bloopin arse, i got Arnold to do mine in the end, and it still managed to pop off the next day!!!! Just glad i didn't lose the winder lol!!!

Ems said:
Yup, it's a bloopin arse, i got Arnold to do mine in the end, and it still managed to pop off the next day!!!! Just glad i didn't lose the winder lol!!!

Err yeah i put it back on wrong but i was being assaulted at the time!! I've put it back on properley now tho

Also, i used a very small screwdriver to get it out and put it back :)

That clip is well annoying, on my car one was put back wrong and it took me ages to get out and when i did get it out it pinged accross my garden never to be found again...Oh well. Dont know how you managed to get the winder apart, never done that!

Painting them black will make them look a bit better with trims, best of saving up for some alloys. Although Black wheels with silver around the edge without trims look pretty good if your good at painting.

With the headlight, like Arnold said you will have to let it dry out as its supposed to be a sealed unit. See if you can see where the water is getting in and try and fill it when its dry. I wouldnt worry to much, its not until the reflector is all rusted up that it will fail its MOT.

Littleleigh said:
Problems that need sorting.
image.jpg

Back