Prices for exhausts?

JJ 1.0l

Ex. Club Member
where is the cheapest place to get a janspeed exhaust from?? from manifold to backbox:D

as i am a student i am trying to save a little dosh so the cheaper the better:D

cheers in advance

The cheapest place I found a Janspeed manifold was from a company called Edworthys. I would strongly advise you not to use them however, as they turned out to be utterly useless. I am still waiting for my refund some 2 months since I ordered my manifold. I think the best places to get parts from are the smaller companies, you will pay more but get a better service. You should give Fusion Motorsport a try. Just my thoughts.

realy?... ive been threatening legal action against edworthy's as they have fudged me about with my manifold too, spoke to a guy called tim who said he has refunded the money but will send me a cheque instead.....

this just gets better. im gonna blow my top with them next time i speak to him....

I am in EXACTLY the same position as you mate. He told me last Monday that he would send me a cheque in the post because HSBC can't refund my money via card or some garbage. One week later and still nothing. Tell you what, if we don't get our money soon fancy a trip to their HQ in Milton Keynes?

Back