power steering

Considering this thread is in general chat, some of the K10's had it fitted. The early K11's also had it fitted and most likely all K12's have it

sorry to put it in the wrong thread / i drive a l reg ,without power steering ,great little car ,some edited drove into it today ,so it's edited ,need a new one but it must have power steering this time .Just i needed to know what one to get ,not got to much cash ,so i guess i am after a little help into what micra will have power steering ! THANKS AGAIN MARTYN

Get either a Super S, SR or SI. All come with power steering.

Super S = £500+
SR = £800+
SI = £1000+

I think.. just based on prices I've seen around. Oh and they look good too!

Big thanks lads for the replies /off to the police station now as the driver never stopped thank god for cctv ,he is in for a shock

k11 wise, marches 92 onwards (import)

uk spec 93 to 98 was optional

98 to 00 some models were standard others were not.

00 to 02 standard i think.

Yeah you don't really need it on such a small, light car. I don't think it's unreliable on a micra though Olly

after driving my micra, i got into a 2000 clio, power steering is nice in small areas but i do pefer feeling the road a bit

Eugh power steering lol, 1 extra thing to go wrong, stops you feeling the road, good while parking though.

I disagree, the Micra/March power steering system gives excellent feel for the road, although steering is a lot lighter than a Micra without PAS I get great feedback through the steering wheel, it's much better than my wifes Kia, that just feels vague.

O right, that was just my general feeling towards PAS I have never experienced Micra PAS.
The main problem I found was when I stalled the car I lost steering, I'd rather be in control at all times.

Back