PistonHeads.com: Dude, Where's My Car?

how come if your rich you need a PA to sort things out for you, i can sort thing out myself with out a PA.

also if that was mine or your car it would have been crushed... just shows what money can do for you doesnt it?

how come if your rich you need a PA to sort things out for you, i can sort thing out myself with out a PA.

also if that was mine or your car it would have been crushed... just shows what money can do for you doesnt it?

its genetic, when you are rich your arrogance levels are through the roof, and so even simple things like wiping your ass requires outside assistance. its a terrible problem and clearly not enough is being done about it. there are still helpless rich people out there in desperate need of a PA and are just not getting the help they need. for just 1 pound a month, you can sponsor one of our helpless rich #######s :D

its genetic, when you are rich your arrogance levels are through the roof, and so even simple things like wiping your ass requires outside assistance. its a terrible problem and clearly not enough is being done about it. there are still helpless rich people out there in desperate need of a PA and are just not getting the help they need. for just 1 pound a month, you can sponsor one of our helpless rich #######s :D

HA HA HA HA

Im sure he could have afforded another 1 if it was crushed! Pretty crap though as all cars on the road without tax should be scrapped.. isn't that the goverments policy? or whatever, regardless of what it is. Any micra would have been, just because this car was 'nice' it was saved!

Im sure he could have afforded another 1 if it was crushed! Pretty crap though as all cars on the road without tax should be scrapped.. isn't that the goverments policy? or whatever, regardless of what it is. Any micra would have been, just because this car was 'nice' it was saved!

hell if it was my job to crush it i wouldn't be able to bring myself to do it, i would crush a car of the same colour and take the other one home ;)

Back