IMG_0276.jpg

IMG_0275.jpg

IMG_0274.jpg

IMG_0273.jpg

IMG_0272.jpg

IMG_0271.jpg
IMG_0270.jpg

IMG_0269.jpg

That looks clean mate, I love the interior. Looks so old school :grinning:. Good choice of shoes by the way :laugh: (Y)

I just had a look at K10s with Superlites, the just look so right on these motors. And because yours is black, I reckon - either white Superlites with a black band, or green with a black band to match the interior (Y)

Yeah, definitely man. What sort of work is there to do? Engine looks like it could do with a damn good clean, and the arches do indeed look bad. Apart from that, it looks pretty damn clean (Y)

the arches are quite bad may hopefully be fixed or jus replaced the skirts are a bit bad as well few wee other bits that follow round from that but apart from that the car is structurally and mechanically sound going to clean the engine bay and repaint it also going to either chrome polish or paint the rocket cover and build a custom housing for the battery

ill be needing a new front and back bumper as both are scuffed but they will be easy to find on ebay

and thats it few we marks here and there but im not that worried the car drives very well i got her topped out at 80mph and she feels very nippy lol there also is a very noticeable whirring sound when you put the foot down what could this be

the arches are quite bad may hopefully be fixed or jus replaced the skirts are a bit bad as well few wee other bits that follow round from that but apart from that the car is structurally and mechanically sound going to clean the engine bay and repaint it also going to either chrome polish or paint the rocket cover and build a custom housing for the battery

ill be needing a new front and back bumper as both are scuffed but they will be easy to find on ebay

and thats it few we marks here and there but im not that worried the car drives very well i got her topped out at 80mph and she feels very nippy lol there also is a very noticeable whirring sound when you put the foot down what could this be

I have a super front and rear bumper they both are ok but the rear is prob no use as I trimmed one side to fit my wide arches

The engines do make that noise like a super charger when you boot it! I've checked everything on mine so I know it's not a belt

Back