Littlewood

Here comes the BOOM!
scaled.php
scaled.php

scaled.php
scaled.php

scaled.php

:(

same almost happend to me one time i wish more people would just pay attention and use flippin mirrors

Im ringing him later once I got quotes.

To offer him the option of no insurance, which I want aswell tbh cause they'll write it off!

it will be wrote off, but you can get the parts and do it yourself if its not too bent out of shape.

luckily enough its not touched the door, so you need a new bumper and wing, not the end of the world, tell him you want £200, and it will all go away, lol

Think the bumper is salvagable, well i hope so because I wont get another one like that.

I need the wind and door mirror.

Gonna tell him £250.

found one,

i have this one, looks the same to me.

pm 'jamieccc' as hes paid for it but not collected it yet, but he doesnt need it anymore and is only going to sell it once hes fetched it anyways. im sure you could sort out a price with him then get it from my house.

just a thought, if you needed one like.

Yeah thats the same mate.

I will have a look at mine first mate, see what I can do with it, and if it's totally knackered ill get intouch with jamie.

Cheers.

Dan, if you need any professional help Steve at Barwell can sort that out for you and issue you an invoice that you could even send a copy to the numpty who hit you.

New wing, repair the bumper, spray both, I'm sure that could be done for around £250 or less.

Kev

Dan, if you need any professional help Steve at Barwell can sort that out for you and issue you an invoice that you could even send a copy to the numpty who hit you.

New wing, repair the bumper, spray both, I'm sure that could be done for around £250 or less.

Kev

Cheers mate.

It's a mess tbh, I've just rung him and he wont pay up outside insurance.

No one stopped so it's his word against mine, and we both had one passenger each so no joy there?

It's just gonna end up as knock for knock and my car being written off and a claim against me.

grr

edit; £225 is the cost roughly.

Parts £75
Paint £100
A mate and his compressor £50

i know its going to be a hit, but to save getting your car written off your going to have to take the cost on the chin, and leave it as is, does he have your address details? if not, you could leave him something to remember you by on his truck, something in the region of a load of flat tyres maybe? couple of holey windows perhaps? just a thought.

i know its going to be a hit, but to save getting your car written off your going to have to take the cost on the chin, and leave it as is, does he have your address details? if not, you could leave him something to remember you by on his truck, something in the region of a load of flat tyres maybe? couple of holey windows perhaps? just a thought.

Haha, I'd love to.

He's in Colchester though!

Was funny looking back how he cacked himself when I folded myself out the Micra, lmao.

Hate to tell you this but that was your fault, lorry's have to cut roundabouts, they can't get the turn in, good drivers know to back off and let the lorry through first.
Hope it all fixes up ok anyway.

He managed not to crush to cars that took him on the two roundabouts before me, in exactly the same way, with just as much room, in bigger cars?

Hate to tell you this but that was your fault, lorry's have to cut roundabouts, they can't get the turn in, good drivers know to back off and let the lorry through first.
Hope it all fixes up ok anyway.

rubish. if they have to cut lanes then they will need to get their licence revoked! any decent truck driver will straddle both lanes if they need to cut the roundabout. in either case its the truck drivers fault as he hit the car.

if you get an indipendant vaulation of your car as it was before the accident and take that to your insurance people as long as its over £300, they should pay up.(Y)

Antony said:
its the truck drivers fault as he hit the car.
Certainly is. You were following the lanes correctly, he wasn't. If he HAD to come across lanes then he should have bloody looked in his mirrors and let you get out of the way, instead of shoehorning you. That is what mirrors are for :mad:

Similar thing happened to mine when some dozy plonker sideswiped me whilst pulling out from the double yellows behind my car.

BG

this happened in grimsby not two weeks ago and the passenger in the car had her arm chopped off by the truck's trailer.

two motorcyclists were killed by being dragged along the floor by the trailer of an artic in the same way. there was a line of molten plastic and leather on the floor.... then blood.... then a white chalk line that actualy turned out to be his hip bone that had be ground away by the roads surface. there is no excuse. and truck drivers are getting more and more lacsidasicle about driving. my dad prosecuted a driver yesterday for having a flip down screen in his cab and playing the playstation whilst driving a 30tonne articulated lorry!!!!! this stuf is happening all the time. and it costs lives!

Back