Parts - for everyone:

Failed on the first one, Janspeed as far as I can see don't even list Nissan.

Sorry just seen your comment about them not listing K11 parts, so I take it all back, rather annoying aren't they.

Good list (Y) don't forget rallynuts and micrasport though

Edited and thank you for the comments people.

LIKE IT SAYS IN MY LIST ABOVE READ CAREFULLY!!!!!!! (please note:????????): You have to ring them and they stock nissan parts, aint you ever heard of a Janspeed exhaust system for a Micra?

Sorry just seen your comment about them not listing K11 parts, so I take it all back, rather annoying aren't they.

Cool matey.

good one, nice choice of supplyers mate! but matt h....he should be everyones first port of call and if you need any info im quight shure he can help!

This should be made a sticky and if Marcus doesn't mind he could add more to the first post if people PM him adresses. At least this way we wont have people constantly asking for suppliers, IF they're smart enough to use the search function...

Ohh thats right... sorry :wasntme:

I don't know if they do a mph version...

Micrasport
{K11} 1275cc + ÑA Tuning = 113HK + 133NM =# Meep Meep²

Thats a good list you go there mtey, must of taken a while to sort out. I never thought about ringing and asking if they stock, as most of my transactions are online. Will try that in future, thanks for the heads up!

Back