parcel2go.co.uk

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Anyone used these? www.parcel2go.co.uk

I'm looking at getting a quote on sending my pioneer screen to Sweden and all the major couriers are being somewhat difficult.

I can send it for £24.99 + vat and they will pick up from my house this friday, all seems good lol!

Any suggestions?

thanks
Kev

I think people have used them before. I've definitly seem them mentioned on the MSC

R05_Micra said:
did you mention what your sending kav?

a pioneer screen

My grandpa used the company when he needed some work equipment sending back. he says they were good, reliable and cheap.

hope that helps

AVOID THEM.

The boot I bought from Type R has been "dispossed of", I just phoned them and they were not helpful at all, their internet service was down etc.

I contacted DHL and they said my item was "dispossed of" as it was damaged, was not contacted by them and not asked if it could be thrown away.

Again, AVOID THEM.

I think someone has actually nicked it knowing what it was.

Layla said:
a pioneer screen

My grandpa used the company when he needed some work equipment sending back. he says they were good, reliable and cheap.

hope that helps

i know that, lol, i mean did he mention it to the company

oh dear!! Sorry to hear that

any other recommendations?

I know. I am well annoyed. Possibility it might not be chucked as the guy could not get anyone to check, but if it has been, they had no right to as it is my property

I've used them before. Sent a £750 HKS turbo with no problems. Other stuff too. Just don't be too specific in the description of your item, you never know who gets to see it.....

Seeing as I'm not allowed any more posts in this section, I'll just edit this one to add.......you can use Royal Mail Airsure, for weights up to 2kg and values up to £500, if that's any use to you. Think it's about £25, depending on weight.

As said avoidf them like the plague, have used them once and will never use them again...

They're responsible for the only negative feedback on ebay due to their lax standards and awful customer service...

Well he bought it, all I need to do now is ship it lol!

Kev

Back