Opinions on the Announcement at the top

Because James spent a couple of hours modifying it for the MSC last night. I think its out of order a couple of you can come on here with no regard to the time or effort and simply call it ****!

I wonder why James puts in the effort he does when it clearly goes unapprechiated

You could quite simply say you dislike it, maybe suggest faults with it or possible improvements rather than being so blunt and abusive.

SR_Micra_Boy said:
Load of poo mate, cudnt be bothered watching it, got bored after about 10secs of it.... ;)

Harsh Neil!

James has tried to adapt this to avoid just a plain boring typed out post with a list of guidelines / advice and if you'd actually watched it, you would have seen that it covers most of the annoying factors raised by official members when it comes to issues such as using the search button etc...

Well we could just have a boring post listing them all out, but anyway well done James for trying to be creative.

Kev :)

if you'd actually watched it

Unfortunately Ive seen it twice, just to see if it became any funnier/useful the second time....

Im not knocking him in anyway, this will have exactly the same impact as it wrote down in a simple text format, every forum im a member of has this issue, and thats wot, about 8 or 9 forums......

Brilliant haha! Seen it before but it applies so well to here. Ignore the humourless - its great.

the guy perving on my screen behind me found it more funny than i did, snorting down my hair like a pig dirty wazzock...

that made him go away

nice james!

Back