Ok, own up! Who's got the SkylineOwners talking?

P

PauloGTR

I just read this on the SkylineOwners forum....

http://www.skylineowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26337

Anyway, it made me laugh.

I live in Warlingham and always see a few mod'd micra's around. There is a K10 Super in sliver near me, but I doubt it's the one they're talking about.

Paul

lmao! Paging Mr. Ed.... ;)

And I believe that Silver one is the ST in question. Did it look like this: http://www.fusionvideo.co.uk/videos/edmarch.wmv ? ;)

He recently had it dyno'd - 174bhp and 150lb/ft torque. Pulled a 15.1sec quarter mile at Japshow - a very fast piece of kit indeed!

James.

lol,

Put's my little 1.0 K11 to shame. At least I've got the 400bhp GTR sitting on the drive to amuse me.

Paul

To be honest mate, it puts pretty much any Micra to shame with power like that :D

Including all 3 of mine :blush:

The difference being i dont have a 400bhp GTR on my drive! :(

That certainly looks like the K10 near me. There seem to be so many mod'd Micra's around where I live. I always see a K11 driving around in nothing but it's primer. :blush:

Paul

Yea - it sounds like it's ed's! Will put any Micra on here to shame :)

Will be running even quicker that that once the intercooler is running right, and when there aint any **** in the back of the car! Late 14's here he comes!!

I've just spoken to Ed on the phone and apparantly it wasn't his car spotted this morning - he says unless someone stole it and put it right back on his drive it can't have been his. I tried to register to ask what colour the Micra was but it needs manual activation by a mod o_O. Could you ask on my behalf? Could have been someone else with a March ST i know...

James :)

Titch said:
Yea - it sounds like it's ed's! Will put any Micra on here to shame :)

Will be running even quicker that that once the intercooler is running right, and when there aint any **** in the back of the car! Late 14's here he comes!!

hmmm. wont be too sure about that one soon.
but definataly did sound like ED but if so, hmm and since it was silver !!!!

I just registered to James, and i can't post yet either :(

So if it wasn't Ed - who was it?! Another Silver ST?
Maybe one of Umar's crazy creations?

Oh, sounds like this one has you all stumped.

Well, as the original post was at about 8:30 this morning, and clearly must have been a good while after the Micra was seen, I'm thinking whoever it was, was doing 110mph down the A3 so they could get it back on Ed's drive before he woke up! :laugh:

Maybe Ed should go out and feel the bonnet?

Seriously though. Sounds like Ed's monster has a brother!

Paul

Yes this had me worried for a moment. I got somone to come and check to make sure it hadnt been stolen. However it was still there and nothing shown on CCTV either.

James said:
A27/A3 is Portsmouth way! No idea who that could be!

Tom used to have a silver K10 but recently sold it, and i also saw another modded k10 in silver around my way last weekend - was shifting a bit too, but was coming towards me so couldnt quite tell how fast it was going.. May have been that one? who knows

they need to find out if it had the bonnet scoop, fogs in the grille, then you can almost be sure it's an ST.

Also ST's never came in Silver, so they would of had it resprayed, which makes it even more spooky if it was and ST.

Kev

maybs its just a bog standard silver k10 and the person who seen it fly past him was so embarrassed to have been done off a k10 he had to lie and exaggerate saying it was 110 when it was actually 70 ??

well maybe the skyline driver was so shocked at seeing a k10 doing 70 he couldnt manage to put his foot down a little further! :D

Theres no way to say how fast he was going. Skyline was in inside lane so prob doing about 70 so K10 could have been doing 90-100 and would pass him and dissapear fairly quickly...He maybe had a exhaust so would have been loud, not necessarily tuned or an ST

Thats just my take on things anyway:suspect:

To be honest mate, it puts pretty much any Micra to shame with power like that

Including all 3 of mine
Originally posted by Titch
Yea - it sounds like it's ed's! Will put any Micra on here to shame

Will be running even quicker that that once the intercooler is running right, and when there aint any #### in the back of the car! Late 14's here he comes!!

hmmm. wont be too sure about that one soon.
but definataly did sound like ED but if so, hmm and since it was silver !!!!

LOL at da above

wait till my car comes back on the road:devil:

btw it wasn't me on the A3!

Umar

As allready mentioned, it certainly does sound like Ed's ST.

It could of course have been a K10 with an MA10/MA12 with a custom turbo jobbie... or possibly an E15ET.

-Elliot

Unless somone stole it and put it back with the same fuel in it it was not mine! :) haha. Umar you have a long way to go my friend bring it on ;)

Is time to kick some Arse!!

with the mods like you have done to your ST...

if i do the same to my car
i'd be having yours for Breakfast...on 1/4s/top-end anywhere..:p:laugh:
and you know that mate, nearly 1.6Bar is hell of alot of Boost..

you got 174bhp at 1.6Bar and and i got 139bhp at 0.5Bar with very similar Torque power
just bare that in mind Mate :)

you get your best time at POD (rather than complaining about tools etc you had in the boot
which could have seen you in the 14s) and i'll show you then

Bring it On:):devil::p

Umar

waiting for wot ED?
your the one who needs to get into the 14s not me..

you don't live far from POD, so go as many times as you want to get your best run:)

i'll only have to come only the once and beat it lol

TBH i dont care who does it first etc.
see the response 1 micra k10 is getting from doing a run.
now imagine all 3 of our cars there and running 14's and less
i want that, to show the mags and everyone that there IS potential, there IS interest from guys out there, and that THEY can be a comeback hothatch

and when all 3 are in convoy at over 130mph+ with those vts's and 106 gti's having sniff chance. that is a video (convoy) i would love to see

The fastest time you have in a K10 is 16.6 lol. I hope to have a 14 sec time by october :)

quickdraw said:
and when all 3 are in convoy at over 130mph+ with those vts's and 106 gti's having sniff chance. that is a video (convoy) i would love to see
Better get your asses to Germany then cos it aint happening on our road system! :p

The fastest time you have in a K10 is 16.6 lol. I hope to have a 14 sec time by october
well your blind then aren't you, have u read my signature???

Cracked Head!! also engine was on its last legs, smoking etc ..
thats why i rebuilt it:)

I'm waiting for October too

lets all meet-up at this Japshow in October

wot u say peeps?
have a big msc gathering watch 3 of the fastest k10s in the club go up head-to-head:p

I say we get the K11's involved to - to see who's really top dog!
Can have a K10 vs K11 Turbos
&
K10 vs K11 N/A

That would be fun :) :)

Thats simple once I've finished James K11 thats going to be the fastest :p

Getting this thread back on track slightly, the car doesnt actually have to be modified or the super turbo to get it going 110! Again last night, my dial was resting on the pin beyond 100mph going round the m25.. so really, it could have been anyone!

Back