Oil catch tank

What you doing, recirculating or venting ?

Id pass both cam vents to the catch tank and then reuse the hose point that goes to the manifold (the one the usualy is attached to the vent nearest the oil cap)...that way youre still burning the gases but catching any oil.

im not sure on what to do, im not planning on melting anymore pistons but as a just incase id rather recirculate to stop oil going all over the bay. but my catch tank has 2x15mm holes to it and they are at the top so the whole catch tank would need to fill up before it would run back into the engine if you understand?? oh btw i manage to buy one of those things we were speaking about ;):D

Yeah i'd T up the two cam cover vent outlets and feed that into the catch tank, then use the other outlet to reciculate back into the manifold...at least thats what i was planning on doing, just never got around to it :)

Id had one venting before, but i didnt like the fumes lol...the car didnt seem to like not having any extra gases during idle...even after tinkering with everything.

Good to know you got sorted :)

Back