O...fficialness...ness...ness...ness

R

ricardo_swarez

official

if i want to become an official member, how do i go about it? who do i pay? how much? how do i pay?

is there no other way i can pay other than pay pal? after all the bad things i've heard about pay pall recently, i dont realy want to reactivate my account with them

there was something about pay pal not so long ago,were it had withdrawn peoples entire bank accounts, and those people had to go through the complaints procedure in order to get there money, and this procedure would take up to a year! dont no if it was true or not, but i dont realy want to risk it, could I not send a cheque?

ricardo_swarez said:
there was something about pay pal not so long ago,were it had withdrawn peoples entire bank accounts, and those people had to go through the complaints procedure in order to get there money, and this procedure would take up to a year! dont no if it was true or not, but i dont realy want to risk it

was true, happened to my mate had like 1,500 taken out of his account, got it back though.

Yeah you used to be able to pay by post, but Kev's moving house at the moment so probably end up at the wrong place! Id wait a little if you want to do that

If you wish to become a full club member then choose silver. This will become a lot clearer once we have everything in place.

Bronze level membership is for complete forum access only.

Kev

Well you can post the cheque when ever you want to.

I'm sorting out a new MSC account application with the A&L but it's taking time due to having ID forms and signatures back and fourth in the post and we need a bank statement for a form of ID which has our new address on. I hope to have this account active within a couple of weeks.

Kev :)

could I just post a cheque to you? then it saves time, my email address is
[email protected]

send me your address and the name of your first born... i mean, who i make the cheque payable to... :p and i'll sent it today if I can, cheers doll

ricardo_swarez said:
could I just post a cheque to you? then it saves time, my email address is
[email protected]

send me your address and the name of your first born... i mean, who i make the cheque payable to... :p and i'll sent it today if I can, cheers doll

This information is available on the front page, however i've copied it here anyway

Micra Sports Club
28 Nether Field Way
Thorpe Astley
Braunstone
Leicester
LE3 3TQ

Make cheques payable to: Micra Sports Club. ( leave your forum name on the reverse of the cheque)

lol, will you pm someone and find out the correct address arnold, i don't wana send a cheque to the wrong address, thanks

sweet, i'll have to get my mum to right the cheque as i don't do cheque books, credit cars.. ect, but I should be sending it tomorrow..

Back