no claims

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
anyone have any idea why certain not all insurance companys drag their feet when it comes to sending out the no claims bonus,,,,,,or do they wait until theyr sure you havent made a claim on the last day of the policys end.
just saying as its been two weeks since my old policie expired,and no sign of the bonus
as i have to provide this too my new insurers
rang the old insurers today and they said "we will send it out first class today"--second time i have asked for it!!??
i should of told em "havent claimed so you need to return what i have paid for the last policy"----basically they keep your dough for?????at least like ed said use that same money for this year,dont worry bout giving me no claims cause the money i paid hasnt been expended-or give the years no claims and charge 1/4 of the policie price
otherwise its definately not fair at all----think about it-no claim they kept the money for???????? they just kept it cause they feel like it-it didnt get used!!
where are the regulaters??non existant??

thanks
i done that today and was told its being sent out first class----so next 2 days it may arrive
cheers

Back