Nissan Sport Concept

scottish-sr

Ex. Club Member
Was having a wee browse round the net and found this.

1527442c4b34caa40.jpg

I really like it, comon Nissan, put it into production :D

been around for a while on this site...i like it

but it would never look like that if it went into production

RIK said:
been around for a while on this site...i like it

but it would never look like that if it went into production

lol yea car companies always ##### out at the last minute,

except for the fiat multipla... how did no one notice it was ugly?!?!

it looks like a type R replacement.

they always produce these great looking concept cars get everyone drooling then bring out a lame and tame version why oh why one of the few companies I know of that dosent do that (mass production not limited production cars) are Honda lets see if renault stick to there concept designs for the new clio sport if they can do it why cant nissan

here it is again

Attachments

• nissan_sport_concept_2005_03_m.jpg
    nissan_sport_concept_2005_03_m.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 140
  • nissan_sport_concept_2005_01_m.jpg
    nissan_sport_concept_2005_01_m.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 117
The production model isn't to ar off the look...

quashqai.jpg

coming to a dealer near you this October, we've had our info through today albeit pictures, it'll be taking over from the primera and have all range of engines, even the 3.5v6 from murano and 350 :D

Tis gorgeous that one!!! Saw it a while ago and loved the styling of it since. I hope they do release it, would be very kool. :D

The Qashqai and Sport Concept are two totally different cars aren't they!? I remember seeing the Qashqai at NMUK when the Titan, Note, Micra R, Navara and 350Z where in Main reception.

bit old news but isnt it the azeal or such n to come out like in sept this yr in usa(dont quote i remember reading this last yr)...so dunno if it come over here also i think i remember seeing toned down pics of it without a kit etc...

Back