New to the site

Hi,

Just found this site and noticed there are so many different areas. Not being a complete petrol head I wanted to know how can you tell what "K" category (if any) your car belongs to? :confused:

Thanks Arnold :)

Guy, times are hard, I've had to down grade, the recession hit us all LOL. Seriously though, Lady Penelope is the nickname my sister gave to my car. You drive a money pit? I'm begining to think mine could give yours a run for it's money ;) These things are so hard to ge spares for & so expensive from a main dealers :eek::(

Tell me about it. Mine's on 118,000 miles and it's costing a fortune. Front calipers keep seizing despite being cleaned and lubed :mad: - off to a local scrappies soon because they've got a 1.6 Micra in for breaking :).

Heard this is a known issue on K12s if the fluid absorbs water. What engine is yours? Should be able find one at a scrappies. There are websites where you say what you want exactly and they pass the request round a huge network of scrappies who then email you a price and can post it out.

Just found this in the ESM, doesn't look like a massive job :):

abs_pump.png

Back