new jap civic mugen

I'd have an S2000, for starter you can actually buy one! Kind of an unfair test in terms of performance and track handling, if the S2000 was treated to the same Mugen tuning/handling upgrades I'm sure it wouldn't be a walkover.

I agree with some of the comments on the site, I think this was a deliberate point made by 5th Gear to state that the UK market gets all the crap and Japan get a lot more performance........somehow I doubt anything will change, but we can hope.

Low Rider ~ totally agree - if they'd put it up against a spoon sports S2000 then i might consider it a fair test (although the Mugan is available as a complete car and spoon only supply parts)

personally i'd still have a born and bred rwd sports car over a tweeked fwd saloon anyday..

The Mugen is limit to a 300 or so product run in Japan, they are already selling for more than their original selling price between collectors in Japan. Really bad comparison but agree with Dave that the point they are making is we get the semi hot run of the mill stuff

yawn

honda must of got hold off mitsubishi's blue prints

it looks like an evo 9 on the front end

why dont honda just spit out k20'd civics and crx's, now that would be fun

sure it looks nice. But sod 30k on one. I wouldn't have one, as said s2000 would be much better. 15k s2000, 15k on tuning. Both costing the same.. see what would be better :)

Back