DSCF2097.jpg

DSCF2083.jpg

DSCF2081.jpg

DSCF2079.jpg

DSCF2076.jpg

DSCF2070.jpg

DSCF2063.jpg

DSCF2059.jpg

ballistic missiles is the only way to describe those beasties mate- nice choice :)

managed to beat one in a sprint (on a very tight circuit) last weekend though :)

Enjoy fella, I'm sure you won't be disapointed in your choice :)

Gives you a base figure though, probably around 220bhp

Seeing as no mods were listed in the first post (bar an exhaust system) the 220bhp that Wikipedia states probably isn't far off the truth :p

Gives you a base figure though, probably around 220bhp

Seeing as no mods were listed in the first post (bar an exhaust system) the 220bhp that Wikipedia states probably isn't far off the truth :p

Seem to be a bit more powerfull than that,just collected it from the docks and did'nt realise has traction control. . . .that won't be used anyway,maybe when the girlfriend in the car!

For MR2 stuff I use www.imoc.co.uk I find those guys friendly too :)

Enjoy matey, and dont get cocky with it (not saying you will like...) a friend of mine rid the world of a mint GTS a couple of years back :(

For MR2 stuff I use www.imoc.co.uk I find those guys friendly too :)

Enjoy matey, and dont get cocky with it (not saying you will like...) a friend of mine rid the world of a mint GTS a couple of years back :(

I know man,she's a bit skitish in the wet Its probably good that I'm a bit afraid of the thing

Back