Nearly as quick as Frank

haha that's great. I like they way they drag the guy from under it on his back to save time.

But I bet that the engine couldn't get mucvh further than those 10 meters and all the bolts are screwed by hand, and undone by hand.

bloody hell thats quick but all marines and that are really good with that stuff:eek: they need to start opening garages

any team of people could do that. There's obviously something going on, modifed bolts maybe? or just held in by hand tight? Where's the cooling sytem etc?

that was awesome but i am sure that cant be real, i mean what about the drive shafts? cant take them out without taking the suspention out surely? or is it different on older cars?

i didn't see them use any tools either, and in my experiance a freashly installed engine takes a little longer to start because of the lack of fuel in it...

oh and i didn't see any radiator being attached, i think there is a big difference between that and an actual engine change...

having said that, i am sure an F1 team or a WRC team could do an actual engine change pretty quickly

load of bull man, whats about the driveshafts, plumbing and electrics and fule lines, pure guniess book of shiettttt! lol :D

Back