napsters micra

jim_bling

Ex. Club Member
what performance mods did he have done to his car to get it to 100bhp just a manifold decat and cat back as well as an airfilter

a couple of k11's - including my own, gave a figure on the dyno of 100bhp so everyone assumes thats what power you get.

I had around 6 dyno sessions with my car in this spec, and I would say 90bhp at the fly is a more realistic figure

i have the janspeed manifold, OMP de-cat back exhaust system, 1.6 airbox, cold air feed.
i never got it dyno'ed and will admit its not 100bhp. but a vtr cant over take in a straight line and with the adjustable suspension, front and rear strut-brace, light weight alloys and uprated brakes......its awesome to drive.

ah ok cheers peeps and the famous napster even spoke omg lol its just im putting my car on the rolling road tomorrow and i dont no what its going to make im hoping it makes 100bhp as i have the janspeed manifold janspeed decat custom cat back and back box as well as my relocated air filter oh and its a 1.4 some people said it should make 110 but im not sure what do you peeps think

kenny

the shape of the graph could be interesting, the last 1.4 i drove with a janspeed system had a big flatspot in the midrange :)

(Y) Rob with what mods to your 1.4?
Squarepants thats with janspeed manifold on your silver micra?

never been dynoed...that was just a guess lol.

every cg13 from standard has a diffrent bhp figure... so they all will all have diffrent power outputs :) also every dyno is diffrent, so if you go on one and get 85bhp for instanace, and you go on another and get 87bhp! its never gonna be mega accurate. a dyno is for a rough power output of your car, not spot on power out put.

i.e with the hub dynos for instance they dont take into account of your wheels. so they are more engine output fiqures...

where as a normal dyno would take into account of your wheels and give you a read out with your wheels. so accel will be slower over a hub dyno.

just my 2ps...

cheers for your info and guesses guys but as some people have said i got over 101bhp and i aint finnished with the engine mods

Back