• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Name of strut and bush under car please.

Hello, I have a micra k11 in good condition as I spend time under it taking care of rust etc but I have noticed something on a piece of steel under the car. I do not know what this is called but it is a channel shaped piece of metal that is bolted to the car under the radiator and extends back to the gear lever mechanism. At this point it is bolted into place with two bolts but can float up and down as the bolts do not tighten it to the car. There seems to be the remains of a plastic bush at this point. Any information would be most welcome. Thank you all.
Hello, Thank you for the reply but the crossmember support is not the itam that I require. it is the two plastic bushes that go over the two bolts that hold the crossmember to the car.