N96? N95? N97? what to choose

paddymarsden

Iggy Iggy oooooooooo
I currently have a Nokia N95 (not the 8GB model) my mobile contract is up for re-newal but im struggling to choose another phone. Ive been looking at the N96 on youtube but it gets alot of bad press for being slow.

I was wondering if anyone has one here? One other option is that i wait for the N97 but will that be a letdown also....I did consider the 5800 express but the camera is only 3.2 and i do take alot of snaps out and about.

Help is much appriciated

I've got the n95 (non 8GB) and the N96. The n96 is nice for the extra storage, but I do find it a slower than the n95 and the battery lasts longer in the n95 than my n96. But out of other phones I've tested recently I find the n96 is the best. Hated all the new high mega pixel phones around, as I found them slow and cumbersome to use. Plus I wish people would create phones that can be used if you have large hands, not childrens hands. As I find txting on a lot current phones a pain in the rear. I tend to hook my n96 upto what machine I have near me to txt.

i've owned the n95 8gb and to be perfectly honest i got fed up with it restarting all the time , so now i have the samsung omnia which is great also runs windows mobile 6 hehe

SAMSUNG G600 FTW!! lol..
My colleage at work has the N96 and he loves it..do you deffo want to stick with the Nokia brand? Because even though im just a bit of a samsung fan boy, they have a lot of good phones out at the mo imo. The samsung Pixon looks amazing if you ask me! - Have a look into it dude :) - http://pixon.samsungmobile.com/uk/ - 8MP Cam by the way so you wouldnt have to worry about caring a camera lol

Had the nokia n95 8gb, was impressed but you do have to live with the constant freezing etc

I have found that this isnt the case with my new n96 works perfect :)

Back