N660cky

M

micra_B

1995 nissan micra l, just had new engine put in,new engine has done 52,000 miles although the clocks say 87.000. also just had new clutch and battery. taxed and mot'd till next year sometime around march/may can't remember.
good condition, very reliable. £700. o.n.o

Photo0034.jpg

Photo0035.jpg

B

yep, being sold with the nissan alloys, i bought it about 3months ago and have spent alot of money on it getting the new engine etc.. ive always wanted a mini and im fed up of the micra tbh

B

Bri, wait until u have passed ur test and driven it about on your own, then make the decision wether to sell or not. u cant get the real feel of the car, or hav fun in it with someone sittin next to u watchin ur drivn man!

lol goood job, my mate bought a mini cooper sport (the older one) mint condition, 30,000 miles, mini cd player, leather, aluminium dash, mini alloys, 1.3 engine all for £5,000. Was a very nice car

K10Daz said:
Bri, wait until u have passed ur test and driven it about on your own, then make the decision wether to sell or not. u cant get the real feel of the car, or hav fun in it with someone sittin next to u watchin ur drivn man!
i know what ur sayin bud but i've lost interest in the car tbh

B

Back