My newest exhaust

ollyc98

Ex. Club Member
I just chucked this together with an old gas bottle and a bit of pipe.
dsc00107.jpg

dsc00108.jpg

i like olly your class you sound like the type of lad that will have ago at anything :p. like it hope it works keep it up

Thanks I suspect this one might be a bit loud. You're right I will give most things a go, unless I know it may damage my car properly.

Nope, it's a 38mm pipe stepping up to 3 inches. If it's too bad I have some exhaust packing and a DB killer for it.

my exhurst is pretty much like this one, except its made for the micra. its about three inch dia (just fits in the hole in the exhurst). with no real baffle. its VERY load, its a bit too loud. but my dad got it from a scrap yard when it was his car so i got it free:) good luck, hope it works mate.
hope your sterio is good though:D

Well first I chopped off my exhaust and stuck on one from a motorbike, then replaced that for a cherry bomb.
Now I am shoving a pipe which is made up of a piece of scaffold pole and a hobby welder gas bottle. Which will kkeep the same volume but give me a deeper roar.
I'm also considering central exit.

Well that is the thickness of the downpipe so unless I re-build the whole system that's what I'm stuck with.

I like to think of it as 1.5 inches, that way it's almost 2 inches lol. I needs to be that thin to keep the exhaust gases at a high velocity.

Back