My new vinyls!

Corbs

Ex. Club Member
As far as I know they are one of a kind! Pics are a bit rubbish though.
IMGP4501.jpg

IMGP4502.jpg

I assure you they arent. I think they went stupid after I resized the pic using mspaint... if you notice the 16valve sticker and the shape one also have the blurred effect and they can be seen on my car in other pics ;)

seriously you guys are making me laugh! they are on my car which is sat outside! I'll be at JAE if you want to see it in the flesh! I'll try and get some better quality pics later!

ah,its the blurryness around the stickers that make me think its photoshopped...plus the fact the background houses are completely in focus.If you get better quality pics then i'll change my comment ;)

that is horrid!!

LOL kind of the idea though mate :laugh:

shopping list...ya see!

I want to go and park near some chavvy saxos or similar with actual shopping lists down the side, see if they notice!

ah,its the blurryness around the stickers that make me think its photoshopped...plus the fact the background houses are completely in focus.If you get better quality pics then i'll change my comment ;)

Will try and get some tomorrow mate :slm:

i think that they are a great way to take the pee out off corsa/saxo drivers whith hks etc.. on the side. its like hks dont do bits for corsa's you idioit

i want some were from? and how much?

i think that they are a great way to take the pee out off corsa/saxo drivers whith hks etc.. on the side. its like hks dont do bits for corsa's you idioit

i want some were from? and how much?

They were made by a local company (BK Designs) run by mates of mine, I could ask about getting some copies done if you like?

i dont want to comit to anything (yet) but if you could give me a rough price for 2 sets (one for each side of the car) i can then say yay or nay (and send money as nessesery)

sorry to be blunt but i dont see the joke...why go to the bother of ruining your doors with them stickers jsut to take the mikey out of chavs?

wuldnt u rather just ignore them dude?

The car cost £25. For someone like you who has spent a lot more on making the car look and go nice, yes I could understand, but this is a tramp car, made for taking the mickey!
Got a few more ideas in the pipeline too ;)

Back