My first ever Nissan Micra

Got my drivers license for a couple of days ago and with that even a white K11 1994 from my brother. It needs some fixings to be working properly so I hope that I'm gonna get all the help from you veterans. My brand new front grill just arrived, wonder how to mod it... fwn

Any tips for a newbie?

Greetings from Sweden

Got my drivers license for a couple of days ago and with that even a white K11 1994 from my brother. It needs some fixings to be working properly so I hope that I'm gonna get all the help from you veterans. My brand new front grill just arrived, wonder how to mod it... fwn

Any tips for a newbie?

Greetings from Sweden

Hi there mate welcome to the club, get up some pics and I'm sure you will find all the advice you need here

Any tips for a newbie?

Greetings from Sweden

exelent news welcome here
you said it mate veterans, many older drivers like me have these cars of choice not as we just passed our test
but the reason is their functionality,amazing vehicle on all fronts

Back