Mx5 owner from Essex

Hi all, ive been looking at second cars as a daily and after falling in love with a few of the micras at JAE ( was camped opposite) im looking for a K11 1.3 SR.

heres my mx5 btw.

CC085C3B-7BF7-46C3-9C97-F4E63E9465E6-318-000000C24783F50E.jpg

c979c171.jpg

oh and im looking for a 1.3, preferably a black 3 door SR

plan is,
buy some Lowering springs or corsa coilies and an adjustable panhard, or fab one.

fit some bits i have laying about:
Nardi steering wheel
carbon gear knob
Sparco Pro2000 with custom side mounts
Willans harnesses
Stateside cherry bomb
K&N filter
HID's
5 spoke 14" Team dynamics in bronze
strip the rear end and carpet out

then do a few other little bits like make a front grille yellow fogs etc

should make for a cool little runabout...

Did you come over and chat with some people mate? i was talking to someone interested in micras for ages and wonderd if it could of been you? haha

yea could have been me.... ha ha i was speaking to two of your guys for a long while, one was tall and slim, wearing a donnay top, driving a red facelift left hooker.....

i went to go see a k11 facelift today, to say it was bad was an understatement, ( http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/nissan-micra-inspiration-10-16v/111069266 )

* broken front grill
* Scratches on roof from an animal
* rust on pass door under the window seal
* rust on the underside of both doors, enough to fit my fist in!
* broken rear light lense
* dent on bonnet
* lots of dents on rear quarter
* oil all over the engine
* minimal clutch left

all from a car that looks rather tidy in the pictures!
but the sills and cross member were solid!

ahhh well seeing another at 5!

Good luck with the hunt, dude!

Mine was on the stand at JAE, the black SR with yellow driving lights and star mags

Black SRs are definitely the way forward (although I did fall in love with all the white ones there :D)

ahh yea! i remember seeing it, looked sweet! i had JBW star mags on my mx5 a year or so ago.... wasnt lowered so im not gunna post a picture! looked dire!

i really really want a black SR but i'm gunna settle for most things now, at least this one i'm going to look at after work is actually a 1.3.... sorta have to get one by the end of the month as the tax on the mx5 runs out end of the month :( im gunna miss driving her so much :( :wub:

This is kinda weird, whilst being at jae on the micra stand, I was looking opposite at the mx5's thinking. I really want one !!! :rolleyes:

now this is the point where id usually say dya wanna swap but i love mine far too much to let her go!

on another note, rust in the bonnet on a face lift, is that common? (another unsuccessful car viewing last night!!) well it wouldnt have been if he accepted my offer!

yeah there a few up near here but they somethings over priced at well over£1000 every now and then a cheap one pops up but never around for long unfortunaly

Back