MSC Official Membership Query

Alienfish360 said:
Thanks for that. Suggest changing it in the MSC sticky?

Cheers for that, i've updated the one in general chat. Not sure if there are any others?

paddymarsden said:
Yo kev i havnt received my window stickers for my car yet, been a member for a few months, cheers

pad

lol an address might be an advantage?

When you joined the MSC, you didn't supply us with your address details. I have contacted you for these.

PM your address

Kev :)

Ok, quick question how long does the membership take to process?

I applied monday I think?? Then got conformation from paypal that it had been paid on Wednesday I think. Just wondering how long it takes for it to process :D

Maybe I'm impatient??

My sincere apologies for missing this thread. As it turns out I don't have the PayPal login details stored on this PC, so I'm going to have to pass this one onto Kev.

Sorry again for all the messing around :(

James.

eltaylor001 said:
Kev

I also haven't got my stickers etc.

Do you need any info from me?

Here's when I joined: 25-09-2005

I will check the membership database when I get home from work today.

James said:
My sincere apologies for missing this thread. As it turns out I don't have the PayPal login details stored on this PC, so I'm going to have to pass this one onto Kev.

Sorry again for all the messing around :(

James.

again I'll check paypal and James can you make sure the membership is working correctly with the details being transferred to the admin forum.

Kev

Alienfish360 said:
Thanks, sorry for pestering :)
Finally got into PayPal.

Uncleared (Expected Clearing Date: 2 Nov. 2005)
"This eCheque payment will remain 'Uncleared' until the funds have cleared from the sender's account, which usually takes 7-9 working days. If you are sending an item, please do not send your item until the funds have cleared into your PayPal account."

So all should be well by tomorrow :)

I will let you know if there is a problem.

Sorry. I didn't know that it took time. I noticed today though that I had around £20 that it wouldn't let me withdraw.

Again, sorry for pestering I didn't know this.

Back