• Yes

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • No

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

K10Daz

RIP Colin McRae 1968-2007
One of my mates has a hondatech.co.uk jacket and im jealous! I want an msc one so i designed it! The jacket would be black, my photoshopping skills are mince so its a basic design! What does everyone think??

Daz :alien:

Attachments

• jacket.jpg
    jacket.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 161
####e! Clicked wrong bit! Meant to have yes on my poll!! Um i brought this up agaes ago, but was never moved on...

i wants a black hoody with msc drag team on the sleeves in white, and summit on the back and breast, t shirts and beenie hats too, and maybee a pencil case etc :p

Its been done before but wasn't very successful. However there are alot more members now so it may work a bit better this time round.

if we all had those at shows,we would look like summat from grease,, lmao

wot was they called?,,,t-birds r summit

but,yeah ide buy em if they was o.k and not tacky

I can get lots of this type of stuff and will in fact be putting an order in once I have the msc accounts. It's taking time as new names are being put on a new upgraded account which means ID forms sent back and fourth as well as application forms and I'm waiting on a bank statement for proof of address for the ID form as we have just moved home.

I will bring back the MSC clothing range which was about £15-£40 for various garments printed in all different styles, colours and designs.

Kev

Id personally buy a fleece, its coming into winter an chilly season so id defo be wanting to wear one of these about the cruise's and stuff :) plus an msc tammy lol or woolen hat for those south of the borders :p

Back