Minilite wheels

Mhudsy17_1

Ex. Club Member
Hi guys,

Sorry if this has been posted on here but i cant find another thread about it,

What are the wheels i keep seeing on the micras that look like Minilite wheels?

I think it looks the mutts nuts!!

:p

Regards

Hudsy

As robert says, the mazda wheels. I've seen them on the 1st gen MX-5's (with the flip up headlights) and some MX-3's, so start there I guess.

I was actually considering getting Watanabe R's for my car, although the offset and pcd seem entirely wrong, so how they going on Micra/Marchs?
May think about some MX5 wheels instead, although I really want some nice black Watanabe's....

I was actually considering getting Watanabe R's for my car, although the offset and pcd seem entirely wrong, so how they going on Micra/Marchs?
May think about some MX5 wheels instead, although I really want some nice black Watanabe's....

so was i originally :)

you can get them in 4x100 offsets +35/+40 on a 14" 6j rim (just checked the japanese site), on a 7j your offsets are way down to single figures...trouble is finding/shipping them secondhand, as they arent cheap new.

Hmm definitely going to have to think about it! I don't mind about the JDM look so much, they're just beautiful wheels!
Superlites, Watanabes, Miata wheels- I'm gonna have to think about this!

Wow just checked out the superlite wheels, now they look pretty shweet, and i am pretty tempted! now i no nothing about wheels at all, so what should i look for when it comes to choosing a set of wheels. I mean i would like something 14 inch plus, but i dont understand what the other number means. for example it says 8 x 15 (they are £95 each, which sounds wicked!!) would these fit ??

That 8 inches width by 15 diameter. PCD should be 100, and offset is 35-40 IIRC. hOwever I'm no expert so I better leave it to them! :p

Oh kk, thanks for that dude. Yeah sounds awesome, gonna get some photoshop mock ups done in the morn, really starting to think i should get myself a set of these..all i keep thinking about is what my insurance company are gonna do once i get them (done a quote yesterday, with all mods declared, and future mods that i want to do, nothing extreme just a back box, alloys etc. Came out just under £3000. MY CAR IS A 1.0 lol) so feeling a bit :( towards modifying at the mo soz to go off topic.. but thanks for your help matey!

No worries man ;)
Unfortunately, insurance companies will slaughter you on any car until you're at least 21. You doing TPFT or fully comp? I did TPFT at £400 on my old LX, which wasn't too hairy with Direct Line - although I didn't mod it for the four years I had it.
Good luck dude :)

Back