Micra's on Your Block

Turtle

Ex. Club Member
Took a walk around my block today, suddenly noticed how many really nice micras there were...

Theres a red super s K11 in the road behind mine...

A pearlescent goldish K11 in the road behind that...

And of course my super s in my drive :love:

Anyone beat that?

Attachments

• k11 super s.jpg
    k11 super s.jpg
    353.3 KB · Views: 161
  • colourful micra.jpg
    colourful micra.jpg
    319.8 KB · Views: 162
  • My Car.jpg
    My Car.jpg
    402.7 KB · Views: 147
There used to be two in my street. My K11 2001 SE, then I sold it...:down:*

That just leaves the K11 3 door down the end of the road, think it's a Vibe.

* Don't worry, I'm getting another one...woo-hoo

Theres a red one, a rather nice laser-blue one and a yellow one in my street. All newer but only 1.0l though, so mine's the daddy lol

I wish the window sticker on the pearlescent one had shown up in the photo...

It says "JESUS LOVES YOU" if i remember correctly! :grinning:

Um...

In my street are.. 1 x Micra S (Red), 1 x Micra S (Black), and a K11 in Perlesent... and in my town there are over 50 easily...

Oh and there is a very nice AJ4 red one I see with an Impul bumper, 15" alloys, MS Design Skirts and a open grill, very nice car... anyone from here?

lol, Darren.

Um...

In my street are.. 1 x Micra S (Red), 1 x Micra S (Black), and a K11 in Perlesent... and in my town there are over 50 easily...

Oh and there is a very nice AJ4 red one I see with an Impul bumper, 15" alloys, MS Design Skirts and a open grill, very nice car... anyone from here?

lol, Darren.

lol no thats no ones car its just abandoned, i better come down there and take it away ;) lol

I saw my twin K10 the other day in the local retail word car park...ofcourse I flashed and waved franticly...it took the lady driving a second or two to register the reason for my uncontrollable actions..

TURTLE: yours id the best of the 3 I have to say!

Theres a yellow k11 and a silver Datsun in my driveway, and k10 GX (i think) auto and a 1.2 chic in the garden!! Oh and Arnolds if he's down!!! :)

well there's a white k11 supers in my back garden. two si out the front and a 1.nothing l k11 just up the road. all belong to my family. i wonder if it's got anything to do with my brother being a nissan mechanic.

Back