Micra to Mongolia

Turtle

Ex. Club Member
Hey everyone.

I thought you guys might like to see the Micra painting we did.

http://turtleracing.freehostia.com/...emid=92&page=inline&id=1&catid=1&limitstart=0

Photos are there, hopefully. We painted the roof green for a bit of fun. Call it a team building exercise.

If someone sends us the MSC stickers we'll stick them on the door :love:

9 Weeks to go :S

Dont worry, the hub caps went in the bin. Green just didnt look right in the slightest. And in some of the photos the paint is a lighter green, that was sort of an undercoat lol.

oh kl its just ive seen alot of chatter on hear but couldnt work out why u where doing it but good luck and ive donated some money for u it aint much but at least its something

regards Glen

oh kl its just ive seen alot of chatter on hear but couldnt work out why u where doing it but good luck and ive donated some money for u it aint much but at least its something

regards Glen

Thanks Glen :D

Thats the random act of kindness of the day for me... i'll put you on the donations list and i'll let you all know how I get on.

Best of luck! It's nice to hear some people still do charities in the world lol

ps How did you get the black so shiny?!

Best of luck! It's nice to hear some people still do charities in the world lol

ps How did you get the black so shiny?!

Well, its not actually all that shiny. Its just more shiny than the "Rover Metallic British Racing Green" halfords spray paint cause halfords paint nozzles are rubbish and i'm no good at spray painting. But it was a lot of fun! We just used T cut on the black. The car looks pretty good for its 20 years.

Back